1. Verify the check-list of formalities to be completed at the time of an employee’s severance or when being transferred from one Group company to another to process full and final settlement of dues accruing to the employee.
2. Reimburse HR related bills according to entitlement, process payment vouchers for HR related services like training, recruitment invoices, insurance, etc, and charge Group companies as per advice
3. Assist, both internal as well as external auditors to enable them to complete the audit procedures smoothly and as per schedule.
4. Prepare and submit periodically, reports relating to salary (JVs, gratuity & leave passage provisions) claim reimbursements, final settlement accounts etc., for proper allocation & accounting
5. Assist in processing the monthly payroll for companies handled including leave administration, pension computation as well as additions and deductions to ensure timely transfer of salaries through appropriate channels.
6. Manage and administer leave of all employees including processing of leave benefit settlement of staff proceeding on annual leave and tallying of leave accrued, leave applied vs. leave taken etc.
1. Good command of spoken and written English.
2. Graduate preferably in Commerce
3. 1 to 3 years relevant experience
4. Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills.
5. High Numerical ability
6. Organized with an eye for details and accuracy of data
Applicants can apply by Using ANY of the under listed methods :
• Forward your Application letter, CV and a page Resume to xenair @outlook.com
• Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
• Upload your CV directly and click apply.
Calls are only allowed between the hours of 8AM - 5.30PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted