The vitamins from the aloe vera extract, such as vitamins e,c and other minerals, keep the skin moisturized and protect the skin
from the uv rays.
The fresh aloe vera ingredient absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any sticky residue behind.
Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf extract (92%), glyceryl polyacrylate,triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, water, parfum, disodium
using it as whole body moisturiser, face mask, eye mask, treat superficial burn by the oven or sunburn as an after sun lotion but
there are so many different ways you can use it.
- aloe vera can promote healthier skin.
- provide hydration to the skin.
- promote an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
- reduce the appearance of damaged skin.
- cool and soothe the skin after prolonged sun exposure.
-moisturizing, oil control, anti-aging, smoothing
apply an appropriate amount to dry, sensitive parts of the face and body often for the best results