Flour Mills of Nigeria plc.
Technical/Business Development and Seed Development Agronomist, June 2018 – Present
• Creating market for the organization products such as Seeds; Fertilizers; Agrochemicals, doubling sales yearly.
• Developing customer relationship through dealers meeting; one on one farmer’s consultation; agronomic services; training and products evaluation.
• Establishing and managing new corn and soybean demonstration plots.
• Developing crop scouting program to be used and crop sharing program between growers and landlords.
• Developing facilities recommendation, handling complains and maintaining good agronomic practices.
• Evaluating and reporting on crop production techniques to discover methods of planting; cultivation; harvesting to improve yield and quality and to relay the agronomic recommendation or advice to retail outlets.
• Ensuring safe delivery of goods bought.
DuPont Pioneer Seed, Nigeria
Sales Agronomist, February 2016 – June 2018
• Creating demands for Pioneer maize hybrid seeds.
• Establishing and managing demonstration plots to prove the quality of Pioneer maize hybrid seeds.
• Training of small and large scale farmers in order to create awareness for Pioneer maize hybrid seeds.
• Following up with the farmers using Pioneer maize hybrid seeds.
Fitsco Nig. Ltd, Jericho, Ibadan.
Agronomist/Sales Representative May 2009 – February 2016
• Training farmers in Oyo Ogun and Kwara states on crop protection.
• Reporting on the difficulties farmers face during crop production.
• Attending Crop Life meetings where decisions are taken in agrochemical industry.
• Training Agro Dealers on the use of agrochemicals and other farm inputs.
• Marketing and sales of agrochemicals.
Psltry International, Ado – Awaye, Oyo State
Consultant – Passing innovations, May 2011 – October 2013
• Assisted in preparing curriculum for the training of Wema bank officials.
• Prepared presentations on Agricultural value chain and the risk associated.
• Trained the field workers on Husbandry of Cassava.
• Assisted in producing annual reports and yearly evaluation of individual research projects.
Ekha Agro, Mowe Ibafo, Ogun State
Consultant – Training programs, June 2010 – September 2011
• Organized field day programs to train contracted farmers in various localities.
• Presented lectures during farmers forums/seminars as organized by local governments in Oyo state on the use and handling of agrochemicals.
Francis M College, Ibadan
Teacher October 2006 – July 2008
• Taught French Language as a subject.
• Taught Agricultural science as a subject.
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Government Senior Secondary School, Garin Mallum , Taraba State. Teaching; September 2005 – August 2006
• Taught senior high school students
• Scheduled assessments and examinations; invigilated and graded scripts.
• Prepared weekly work schedules.
Teaching and Research Farm, University of Ibadan (Group Leader/Supervisor) April 2004 – December 2004
• Led a group of 20-member fellow students/interns through session-long activities such as:
o Field practices
o Crops propagation/production and animal husbandry – Maize, Vegetable, Cassava, Cattle, Poultry, Rabbits, Goats and Pigs.
o Processed Crops and Meat – Garri, Shelled Maize; Beef and Poultry.
o Marketed Crops and Animal produce – Eggs, Meat, Vegetable, Cassava, Maize etc.
• Planned and supervised group tasks delivery