Tarpaulin Fish Pond (Tarpaulin), 13,592 Liters For 1000 Catfish
High Quality Reinforced Tarpaulin For Collapsible Mobile Fish Pond, 10x12x4 feet, 13,592 liters for about 533 adult Catfish (1000 or more juveniles)
Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) from can be used in combination with a framework (made of galvanized pipe, wood, bamboo or even pressure pvc pipes) purchased separately from local vendors to set up mobile fish ponds.
With this type of fish pond, there is no need to put up with high cost and all the inconveniences that come with concrete, earthen or plastic ponds.
This modern fish pond is not only durable and less expensive, but can be easily installed/ uninstalled, and does not require any sort of permanent construction on land – thereby making it suitable for tenants, indoor/outdoor usage (provided there is adequate aeration), and also well-suited for backyard fish ponds as well as large scale fish farm projects.
Customers who pay for this product shall receive reinforced tarpaulin for collapsible mobile fish pond with specifications stated below. No accessory or framework material (galvanized pipe, wood, etc) is included in the purchase.
Up to 1066 for Juvenile catfish
533 Adult Catfish (of about six months)
This is only an estimate. Customers with good management practices usually stock more.
Sometimes available in white, black, green, yellow, ash or blue colour (please note that only colours available in the warehouse at the time of order will be processed and shipped to customer)
Suitable for backyard or small scale fish farms in the compound, as well as large scale projects.
Reinforced Tarpaulin fish pond can be used for the farming of shrimps, prawns and all tropical fishes including Clarias gariepinus, Heterobranchus longifillis, Hetero-clarias and other Catfish species; Tilapia and other Chichlid species, etc.
Ship grade (applicable in ship building where high tensile strength is required to withstand enormous tidal waves at sea)
ADVANTAGES OF REINFORCED TARPAULINS FOR COLLAPSIBLE MOBILE FISH PONDS:
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are tough, light weight and have high tensile strength; can therefore withstand wear and tear
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are non-toxic and non-corrosive to water and fishes
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are durable and long lasting, with virtually no maintenance cost (unlike concrete ponds)
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are less expensive to set up compared to concrete ponds or plastic tanks
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds, unlike plastic tanks, offer larger surface area for oxygen exchange and fish mobility which greatly enhances fish growth
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds can easily be dismantled, folded and stored away (or moved to another location), thereby making them ideal for tenants and temporary applications
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are suitable for small scale fish farming in indoor or outdoor areas like household compound, backyard, garage, garden, etc.
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are ideal for large scale fish farming investments/projects in expansive open fields
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are available in various sizes to suit a variety of spaces and applications
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds are UV-stabilized, and can therefore withstand extreme weather events occasioned by climate change.
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds come in low height of 4 feet, thereby enabling pond owners to easily monitor their fishes
– tarpaulins for collapsible mobile fish ponds can be made in light colours, which do not only make it easier to spot and monitor the fishes but also beautify the farm
.TARPAULINS FOR COLLAPSIBLE MOBILE FISH PONDS
Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) is a special grade of quality tarpaulin with particularly high tensile strength that makes it suitable for tough applications, including fish pond construction; industrial and home water storage; rainwater harvesting; irrigation; sewage water storage; storage of water for concrete mixing; and storage of diesel, crude oil, and food oil.
They are also used for construction of quality tents and makeshift shelters, as well as other innovative applications in place of concrete walls/buildings.
The tarpaulins are frequently used by agriculturists and farmers; construction and building engineers; humanitarian aid, public works and civilian rescue organizations.