POSITION, ORGANIZATION AND DUTY PLACE:
1. Programme/Administrative officer –Regy and Henry Amazing grace Foundation, NGO (RHAGF), Abuja. Feb. 2017- August,2018:
2. Programme /Administrative Officer- Women’s Right to Education Programme (NGO) , Abuja. (2014-Feb.2017)
3. Programme /Finance officer- IANSA Women Network Nigeria (NGO), Abuja. (2015-Jan.2017):
• Performs administrative duties effectively, and assists administrative manager in handling administrative operations.
• Assists in writing proposals and implementation of projects.
• Prepare annual estimates of Expenditure, maintain Budgetary and inventory Controls.
• Prepare budgets for logistics on seminars, workshops, training and conferences, payments of staff salaries, and other emoluments.
• Raise Payment Vouchers and production of billing reports, Maintain up to date financial accounting records of all projects.
• Compile and maintain records of business transactions and office activities of Organization, Copy data and compile records and reports.
• Tabulate and post data in record books.
• Supervise Drivers, Maintenance officers, Cleaners/Logistic officers and coordinate staff Activities.
• Compute wages, taxes, premiums, commissions, and payments.
• Keep Records of orders for merchandise or service.
• Give information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees,greet visitors and resolved their inquiries, and other personnel.
• Receive, count, pay out cash, and purchase supplies.
• Prepare, issue, and send out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
• Prepare stock inventory, payroll, keep books/records and adjusts complaints.
• Open and rout incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
• Operate computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
• Assists accounts department in accounting functions, Prepare and verify accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
• Handle and organize office filing systems effectively, Maintain stationery, office equipment and inventories.
• Handle office expenditure within the budgetary limits.
• Maintain banking relations and account reconciliation on a monthly basis with the Network/project Coordinator, maintain a petty cash book and reports monthly on the expenditure.
• Deliver and supplies notes for incoming goods, purchase orders, receipts and credit notes, return notes, and requisitions and issue notes for outgoing goods.
• Sort, classify, index, cross reference, and filing correspondence, reports, and other documents, assists constituents in person or by telephone, and refer them to proper sources.
• Answer questions and record requests and complaints, receive applications for permits and licenses and check them for errors.
• Transfer information from documents such as time reports, applications, invoices, and other requisitions to control records or statements.
• Operates various office machines including, photocopiers, scanners, telephone, and related equipment.
• Maintain personnel records and prepare a variety of personnel documents;
• Take inventories and prepare requisitions for supplies, and handle cash transactions.
• Type letters, reports, statistical and financial tables, and other documents from original or corrected copy or rough draft