Group Lockout Boxes are storage devices that can be used to capture keys for the effective lockout of large equipment.
Each lockout point on the equipment is secured with a single padlock. Workers can place their keys in the group lockout box, then each authorised employee places their own personal padlock on to the lock box. Once the work has been completed, the employees remove their personal padlock from the lock box therefore freeing the keys inside. Group Lockout Boxes act to ensure that the keys cannot be accessed until the last lock has been removed.
Contact us to deliver your Lock/Tag-Out Kit at any designation of your choice.
1) Cable tie
2) Lockout padlocks (Non conductive, multi color)
3) Non conductive Hasp
4) Pen marker
5) Tags (Red, Yellow, Black) With various instructions
6) Steel Hasp 6 Hole -Red Color
7) Key Labels
8) Multi Tags
9) Universal MCB
10) Pneumatic Quick Circuit Breaker
11) Grip Tight - Circuit Breaker Lockout Set
12) Universal Wheel Cable Lockout (Wheel, Valve, Handle and Cable)