Curriculum Vitae (CV)
ASHADE, ABIMBOLA OLUKAYODE
House 43, 23 Crescent, 2nd Avenue, Efab City Estate, Nbora District, Jabi
FIRST NAME: ABIMBOLA
LAST NAME: OLUKAYODE
D.O.B: 25TH AUGUST 1995
STATE OF ORIGIN: LAGOS STATE
L.G.A: BADAGRY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
PLACE OF BIRTH: SURULERE, LAGOS STATE
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To secure a position in a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of Building and Civil Engineering, Procurement, Construction Cost and Project Management and Finance, where I can harness my research, costing, paralegal and analytical skills. To improve in my overall abilities in order to realize my dream of Actualizing of Low-Cost Housing in Nigeria.
Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH) - Quantity Surveying 2016
Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State.
Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
West Africa Secondary School Certification Exam (WASSCE) 2011
Word of Faith Secondary School, Area 1, Abuja-FCT.
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2005
Stella Maris Nursery and Primary School, Area 1, Abuja-FCT.
Bureau of Public Procurement May, 2017 – April, 2018
No. 11, Suleiman Barau Crescent,
Regulation & Database Department (NYSC attaché)
• Categorization and Classification of Firms registered under the Bureau as Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers.
• Registration of Firms under the Bureau’s portal as Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers.
• Answering to Costumer Complaints on issues about registration and issuance of IRR.
• Monitoring of Bid Opening Exercise (both financial and technical bids) of different Governmental MDAs in order to ensure fairness and due process.
• Review of Procurements carried out by Governmental MDAs.
• Review of threshold and requirements by Governmental MDAs before granting “No Objection”.
• Procurement Audit of Governmental MDAs.
Chebez Global Venture September 2016 – March 2017
No. 5, E-Close, 1st Avenue,
Cost Engineer/Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager
• Maintenance of company’s Logistics, procurement, responding to official mails, attending official meetings and managing filing and office systems
• Organizing and maintaining diaries, making appointments, conducting research and presentation findings for my CEO
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, screening phone calls, enquires and requests and handling them when appropriate for my CEO
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
• Coordinate and work with the contractor and suppliers on site to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work, attend project meetings and discussions with the contractors, suppliers and client respectively.
• Daily review of project cost and expenditure related reporting to the project team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget, provide cost control and planning.
• Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress and professional advice when needed.
Ifeanyi Anago & Partners June, 2015 – September 2015
Suite 211, His Glory Plaza,
Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja, FCT
• Project Monitoring
• Preparation of Technical & Financial Documents for Contract Bidding
• Preparation of Interim Valuation Reports and Payments Certificates for on-going projects
• Maintenance of company’s Logistics, procurement and Responding to official mails.
Avalon Consults March 2012 – September 2017
Lake Views Homes,
Intern- Cost Engineer/Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager
• Taking off and cost estimation
• Project Monitoring
CORE VALUES: Integrity, Righteousness, Disciplined, Skillful and I stand to say and abide by the truth irrespective of the negating forces or consequences; I believe I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Plan Swift (Take-off software for Building and Engineering Construction estimates) ,Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project, MS Publisher, MS Outlook), Corel draw, Internet Technology.
PERSONAL SKILLS: Excellent taking-off and cost estimation abilities, Excellent communication and reporting skills, Public Relations and Image building abilities, Strong numerical, interpersonal and analytical skills, Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons, dependable, hard working, reliable, and punctual, Effective management, technical, and supervisory skills, Work well as a team member or independently, Excellent multi tasking skill.
• Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors; Membership in-view
• Reading especially about Nigerian Army History and Political Commentaries
• Watching Movies
• Listening to Music especially those of Afro-beat legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
• Socializing and meeting new people
POSITIONS OF TRUST HELD
• Deputy Speaker, National Environmental Students Association, Minna Chapter(2012-2014)
• Member, SUG Electoral Committee, Federal University of Technology, Minna Niger state (2016)
Referees would be provided on request