Enterprise Training and Resource Acquisition Centre (ETRAC), presents Basic Entrepreneurial and Management Programme (BEMP) June, 2018 edition.
At this program, you will be learning:
* How to develop the entrepreneurial and investment mindset
* How to generate viable business ideas
* How to build business models
* Business negotiation skills
* Book-Keeping for small businesses
* Credit and cash flow management
* Business law
* ICT for small businesses
* Sales and marketing techniques
* Writing a bankable business plan
* Practical session on business plan writing
Participants get access to mentorship and access to our bimonthly (60 days) alumni session.
All for a token of N5,000
You can pay to:
Acc. Name: Pertinence Limited
Date: 11th to 13th of June, 2018.
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: Pertinence Place, 2 - 7, Tinuola close, Opposite De-dems Hotel, Animashuan Bus-Stop, Akowonjo – Egbeda Road, Egdeda, Lagos.