Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting information.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
• Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Must have Administrative Writing Skills
• Excellent Reporting Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Confidentiality, Organizational skills
• Typing, Verbal Communication