WAZOBIA FM, Nigeria Info FM, Cool FM June 2018 - To Date
Traffic department - (Short -Term)
• Scheduled programs and advertisements for the broadcast of the day
• Kept information on commercial time availability for advertisement or commercial space in other to avoid conflict in scheduling.
• Provided affidavit to the advertiser as proof of what time their spots aired on the station.
• Invoiced the advertisers to solicit payment for the service of promoting their businesses via advertising.
• Made sure audio content meets quality standards, complies with legal and station requirements and correctly reported with the terms of the station and NBC rules and regulations.
Nigeria Television Authority Asaba May 2015– Dec 2015
Role: Communication and Reporting Assistant (Industrial Training Attachment)
• Developed stories from story leads.
• Identified and obtained feature stories, photography and other materials for articles and news worthy stories.
• Co-ordinated with field officers to produce a report on ‘Promoting tourism and grass root development’ in Asaba, delta state