This car lcd display monitor support scenes cut to rearview camera automatically while you're backing the car and change back to the original scenes after that; the touch screen monitor supports car dvd, vcd, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment.
The mirror monitor will start up automatically; synchronously display the video from rearview camera when you're backing your car
5 inchmirror monitor adjust the degree of mirror by flipping it to fit your eyes best or you can move your head a little bit to minimize the reflection; HD color LED backlight display With 2 video input
As a supplemental device to assist the driver by presenting a crisp, clear behind-the-vehicle view on a high-resolution LCD display while backing the car up
Rear View Monitor is a key part of a rearview system that will definitely enhance your driving safety in all driving conditions; High quality with competitive price,1 year warranty
5 inch color TFT LCD screen car rear view mirror monitor adopts 480 x 272 pixel, 16:9 display format, supports PAL / NTSC system auto switch. Works as a rear view monitor when turned ON and an ordinary mirror when turned OFF. Specially designed for wide view angle, easy to install.
- AV dignal auto detect power on /off
- Auto switch when reversing
- AV input*2
- Display Screen: TFT-LCD
- Display Size: 5 Inch
- System: PAL / NTSC system(auto switch)
- Display Format: 16:9
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC 12V / 24V
- Video: 2 AV input auto switching
- Contrast: 350 : 1
- Pixels: 480 x 272
- Environment Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +60℃
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85℃
- Special anti-glaring glasses for eye sight protection, in position of the original rear view mirror
- Suitable Car: Universal
- Product Size: 285mm x 82mm x 20mm
- Net Weight: 285g
- Length of cable: Max. 15 inch
- Installation: Install on the dashboard, easy for installation and uninstallation.
This product adopts precision components manufacturing, please note moistureproof, sun prevent, impact resistance. For your safety, please do not watch display driver drive.