[2015- Present] PHOENIX GEEE VENTURES LIMITED Ikeja, LA
Sales & Technical Manager
• Coordinate all sales & technical directives
• Handle bidding processes for all alternative electricity projects (supply and installation of Solar systems, inverters, supply and installation of transformers, supply and installation generators)
• Ensure all electrical wiring is done to the standard acceptable industry practice, keeping focus on quality of materials and safety.
• Negotiate all jobs to be executed by the company ensuring it’s a win-win for both parties, taking profitable jobs that is acceptable by our clients
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Technicians, Marketing & Sales, Finance etc.)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the Directors in all matters of importance
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
[2013 - 2015] POWERGEN ENGINEERING LIMITED Lekki Phase1, LA
Sales & Marketing Manager
• Initiate and Close High End business transactions
• Meet and exceed sales objectives
• Implement all sales plans and strategies
• Constantly establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Monitor each sales person’s daily performance and compare it with monthly target.
• Review the department’s financial data.
• Motivate, counsel, coach, advice and support my sales people in order to help them meet their individual target.
• Constantly increasing sales target to achieve more and increase profitability.
• Assist the HR unit with recruiting, hiring and training.
• Constructively solve all customer complaints.
• I am involved in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners.
• Periodically creating marketing and promotional briefs.
• Interfacing and overseeing agencies and other departments on marketing plans.
• Monitor campaign progress.
• I compile marketing strategies.
• I am involved in communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• I source for advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press.
• Oversee the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers etc.
• I arrange effective distribution of marketing materials.
• I conduct market research, using customer questionnaires.
• I manage budgets.
• I evaluate marketing campaigns.
• I monitor competitor’s activities.
[2012 - 2013] CLEANACE DRYCLEANERS Maryland, LA
Brand & Marketing Manager
• I led the strategic planning process for the company brand, based on customer insights to enhance portfolio and improve communication with customers.
• I coordinated the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
• I championed the setting up of the Abuja branch and handled the marketing plans and implementation for that branch.
• I travelled to all the branches to ensure the standard of the brand is maintained within and outside Lagos.
• Delivered internal and external presentations regarding business objective, communication strategy.
• I coordinated regular meetings and prepare regular reports outlining the brands’ performance.
• I managed the status of projects and the evaluation of external agencies.
• I was involved in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners e.g creation of Abuja branch, Lekki branch and chevron branch which .
• I monitored and analyzed business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, customer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
• I designed and implemented the marketing plans, working with internal and external contractors to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
• I established performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
[2008 - 2012] POWERGEN ENGINEERING LIMITED Lekki Phase1, LA
Asst. Head, Sales Department/Business Development Strategist
I grew from a Sales executive to the Sales Team lead within 6 months on the job.
• Conceptualized numerous promotional campaigns that enabled ties with new corporate clients.
• Grew sales of overall company revenue.
• Responsible for holding presentations with prospective clients to describe the Powergen products and service offering, handling negotiations, responsible for managing relationships with current clients and strategic partners.
• I handled market research and I was part of the product price fixing team.
• Implemented companies sale strategies
• Supervised and motivated each member of my sales team.
• Helped manage and push new products and services.
• Deputized for the Managing Director for 2 weeks on two different occasions.
• Spearheaded offline guerilla marketing campaigns in Lagos.
• Developed an online marketing presence for the brand, using all available social media.
• Awarded best employee of the year 2010 and 2011