*INTRODUCING ROLL COVERS FOR CROPS PROTECTION*
*WHAT ARE ROLL COVERS*?
Row covers are made of lightweight fabrics available in a variety of cold-protection strengths. Double or even triple layering may be needed in some areas for continual harvest during the said period. Rain and sun still reach the plants because the fabric is permeable, although sunlight will be reduced by the degree of cold-protection of the fabric and the layers used. Be careful if you use plastic. It doesn’t allow in air or water and may cause overheating.
Cooking and salad greens will need to be covered in most areas for continual harvest. Onions and garlic are not covered .Applicable for fruit crops and veggies like lettuce,carrot,potatoes, spinach,cauliflower,leeks, Shrubs and Flowers, Plantain and Banana Fruits protection etc.
*NB : PP spun bond non woven fabric Uv stabilized..
*GENERAL BENEFIT OF USING ROLL COVER*
1. The primary benefit of row covers is they create a greenhouse effect that traps heat and raises day and night soil temperatures, which extends the growing season.
2. Roll Cover also keep the soil moist.
3. Roll cover prevent wind damage to crops..
4. Roll covers also control insects and other pests attack to crops.
5. Roll covers also deter foraging animals.
6.Roll cover are easy to install and are economical.
7. Roll cover also allow for easy harvesting.
8. Crops under roll cover protection remain relatively bug-free.
9..Crops under roll cover protection mature faster.
10. Crops under roll cover protection grow healthier.
11. Crops under roll cover protection produce sooner than expected.
12. Roll covers keep soil and plants from overheating .
* Country of Origin : India
*Colour : White
* Length per Roll : 400 metres.
* Width per roll : 1.6 m
*Qty of roll per acre : 7 rolls*
*Can be used for two to Three crop circle*.
*HOW TO INSTALL ROLL COVERS ON YOUR CROPS*
The idea is to create a tunnel. This is easily accomplished by installing hoops, draping the fabric snugly over them and securing it to the ground.
The simplest way to create the hoops is to use thin, flexible wire usually available where you purchased the fabric. Simply push an end of the wire into the ground on one side of the row, loop it to the other side and push that end into the ground. For a standard plot, four hoops should be sufficient.
To create a more substantial hoop, use one-half-inch PVC pipe. This is available in plumbing shops and comes in 10-foot lengths. Use this length or cut it to eight feet, depending on the height of the crop you are covering.
To secure the PVC pipe, hammer a smaller size of PVC pipe into the ground on both sides of the plot, leaving six inches above the ground. Place the long PVC pipe over the smaller one.
If you use a wooden planting frame and want a permanent hoop for other seasons shading for instance, fasten the PVC pipe to the outside of the frame with clamps.
Drape the fabric over the hoops and secure it to the ground so it doesn’t come loose and expose vegetables to elements.
Hold the fabric in place with plastic stakes available from garden centres or with anything that’s handy – rocks, two-by-fours, metal pipes.
For further enquiries pls call SEEDWORLD LTD 070********* (WhatsApp)