The graduate pharmaceutical Sales Representative is primarily responsible for selling medical products and services to health professionals. He/she will increase awareness and use of the company’s products thereby increasing revenue in the assigned territory.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and achievement of sales target
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Prompt collection of payments for supplies made and remits same to company accounts.
• Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
• Making presentations to health care professionals including Doctors, Pharmacists, nurses, Lab technicians, etc.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any other task assigned by management
• Implement company’s marketing strategies in individual’s markets.
• Establish company’s brands in given markets.
• Prepare and submit regular market intelligence reports about competitors.
• Establish new distribution network while maintaining existing system.
• Knowledge of MSOffice
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Proven pharmaceutical sales experience (an advantage)
• BSc Pharmacy or any related field
• Fresh graduates yet to go for NYSC can equally apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Interested applicants should text (please don't call) their full name, qualification and valid phone number to:
• Or send their cvs to: hr.connectmarketingresources @gmail.com