** Job Description:
We are in need of a Radio and Television presenter that will Speak or read from scripted materials, such as news reports or commercial messages, on radio or television. May announce artist or title of performance, identify station, or interview guests.
** Job Responsiblities:
1. Operate control consoles and prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
2. Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
3. Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events and identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
4. Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
5. Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
6. Study background information in order to prepare for programs or interviews.
*Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
7. Record commercials for later broadcast and locate guests to appear on talk or interview shows.
8. Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest and discuss various topics over the telephone with viewers or listeners.
9. Host civic, charitable, or promotional events that are broadcast over television or radio.
10. Describe or demonstrate products that viewers may purchase through specific shows or in stores.
11. Make promotional appearances at public or private events in order to represent their employers and coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
12. Attend press conferences in order to gather information for broadcast.
Applicant should posses at least a minimum of B.sc, Msc.
** Mode of Application:
Interested Applicant should forward the copy of their CVs to starlinksinternational @gmail.com or forward your Name, mobile number, qualification to the number posted on this advert, not abiding by this advert will lead to total disqualification.
only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted. KADUNA RESIDENYS ONLY
Please read safety tips
•Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
•Please, check the background of the company!
•DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc