We are looking for a talented photo editor to coordinate assignments by selecting, editing and positioning photos in print and web publications.
The successful candidate will be able to collaborate with editors and photographers to decide on which photos will be published and ensure deadlines are met.
Ultimately, you should be able to create photo content to compliment text in a creative way.
- Coordinate with the editor and the team members to identify photography needs
- Assign projects to photographers and keep track of the deadlines
- Review photos, edit and make necessary changes
- Decide which images to publish
- Ensure all assignments are shot and edited on time for publication
- Manipulate photos to achieve highest quality using the appropriate tools
- Ensure all photo equipment is used properly and order supplies as needed
- Liaise with editors, photographers and advertising reps and advise on future projects
- Stay up to date with new image editing technologies
- Proven work experience as a photo editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages (e.g. Photoshop, Pixlr and Affinity Photo)
- Strong photo editing skills and excellent portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, studio management and color composition
- Creative mind with an eye for detail and storytelling skills
- Time-management and leadership skills
- BSc degree in photography, visual arts, digital media or related field
- Minimum of OND/HND
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward copy of their CV'S to midastouchresource @gmail.com OR foward their Names, Qualification, Post applying for, and their contact number to the message box on the website or mobile number stated on this advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted