Model garments or other apparel and accessories for prospective buyers at fashion shows, private showings, or retail establishments. May pose for photos to be used in magazines or advertisements. May pose as subject for paintings, sculptures, and other types of artistic expression.
* Pose as directed, or strike suitable interpretive poses for promoting and selling merchandise or fashions during appearances, filming, or photo sessions.
* Work closely with photographers, fashion coordinators, directors, producers, stylists, make-up artists, other <span class='h-bold'>models</span>, and clients to produce the desired looks, and to finish photo shoots on schedule.
* Apply makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance, considering such factors as color, camera techniques, and facial features.
* Follow strict routines of diet, sleep, and exercise to maintain appearance.
* Display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements, and/or fashion shows.
* Promote products and services in television commercials, on film, or in videos.
* Make many quick changes backstage during fashion shows and yet maintain poised appearance before audiences.
* Wear character costumes and impersonate characters portrayed to amuse children and adults.
* Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features of garments for observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
* Hand out samples or gifts, demonstrate products, and converse with children and adults while dressed in costume.
Inform prospective purchasers about <span class='h-bold'>models</span>, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
* Gather information from agents concerning the pay, dates, times, provisions, and lengths of jobs.
* Assemble and maintain portfolios, print composite cards, and travel to go-sees to obtain jobs.
* Courteous: successful candidates must interact with a large number of people, such as agents, photographers, and customers. Therefore, It is important to be polite, professional, prompt, and respectful.
* Discipline: He/She must have the ability to maintain his or her physical characteristics. Therefore must control their diet, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep to stay healthy and photogenic. Haircuts, pedicures, and manicures are necessary work-related expenses.
* Listening skills: must be able to take direction from photographers and clients during photo shoots and commercials, hence a good listening skill is required.
* Organizational skills: Must be able to manage their portfolios and their work and travel schedules.
* Photogenic: <span class='h-bold'>Models</span> spend most of their time being photographed. They must be comfortable in front of a camera for photographers to capture the desired look.
* Style: <span class='h-bold'>Models</span> must have a basic knowledge of hair styling, makeup, and clothing. For photographic and runway work, must be able to move gracefully and confidently.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their Resume to HR via hr.danchezglobal @gmail.com OR send name, address, and qualification to the advert page message box OR phone number displayed on this advert. Please note that only short listed applicants will be notified