Chief marketing officers are responsible for not only their organisation's marketing strategy but also sales management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
DUTIES AND ABILITIES
• “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
• Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
• Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
• Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
• Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
• Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
• Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
• Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
• Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
• Increase revenue generation.
• Reduce costs.
• Perform risk mitigation.
• Prepare overall marketing strategy.
• Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
• Implement and manage marketing budget.
• Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
• Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
• Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
• Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
• Oversee the development of new products.
• Create product roadmap.
• Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
• Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
Interested candidates should have;
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field;
• Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role;
• MSc/MA will be a plus.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to: hr.Netmaxdynamics @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted