Are you qualified to function as a Chartered Management Accountant who prepares, develops and analyses key financial information to ensure that an organisation's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability?
Then, your proficiency is urgently required with us to establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance.
• preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
• providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
• ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
• informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies;
• advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
• analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
• negotiating on major projects, loans and grants;
• offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance;
• interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
• liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
• monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
• implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT:
• commercial awareness, with an interest in business and an understanding of how an organisation works and manages resources;
• a high level of numeracy;
• ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way;
• professionalism and commitment;
• excellent oral and written communication skills;
• IT proficiency;
• project management skills;
• strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance members of staff;
• confidence to know where your expertise ends and another team member's begins;
• ability to remain impartial;
• a lively and inquiring mind with a logical approach to work, combined with analytical and problem-solving skills;
• organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• stamina and motivation to balance the demands of work and study.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
o A Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or any numerate discipline plus recognized professional certification (such as ACA, ACCA, CMA, CFA)
o Knowledge of Oil & Gas accounting practices, taxation, and relevant laws.
o Minimum 5 years in financial management
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Qualified Applicants should apply using any of the following procedures.
1. Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
2. Send your CV and Cover Letter to sunrisesolutions247 @gmail.com
3. Send your name, contact number, qualifications and post applying for to the message box or the ADMIN’S Phone number displayed in this advert (07*********).
4. Upload your CV directly and click apply.
You are allowed to call the Admin Officer at the number given 9AM - 6PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted