* Apply professional auditing principles, techniques, and theories to solve market and financial accounting issues at energy companies.
* Perform a variety of basic spreadsheet analyses; research market and financial accounting issues; and prepare routine working papers and summary reports.
* Develop work plans, milestones, and resource requirements and provide these inputs to the Division's planning process. The effort requires research into basic regulatory, market, financial auditing and emerging issues, industry reporting, various current and prior Commission actions, prior and on-going audits, evaluations, examinations and discussions with other knowledgeable sources.
* Assist in performing audits, evaluations and examinations of market and financial accounting and reporting issues associated with measurement of market performance, assessment of market behavior and structure, and financial reporting requirements, to ensure efficiency, fairness, and consistency with Commission rules and policies.
* Develop recommendations for the disposition of all issues.
* Take action to resolve, or coordinate the resolution of, market and financial problems and issues.
* Prepare draft summaries of work performed and based on the results of the audits, evaluations and examinations that contain an appropriate discussion and recommendations on economic and regulatory policies.
* Prepare other written products such as notices, financial memoranda and proposed orders.
* Degree: accounting; or a degree in a related field such as business administration, finance, or public administration.
* 0-2+ years working experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should forward an application letter with cv to hrm.villegasintegratedservices @gmail.com or drop an application in the message box of this advert.
Shortlisted applicant will be contacted