In this role you will use your creative skills in art and design to communicate a story, message or idea. You'll work to commercial briefs to inform, persuade or entertain a client's intended audience, adjusting the mood and style of images accordingly.
You'll typically specialise in a particular design medium, such as drawing, photography or digital illustration.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaising with clients, editors and authors in order to understand and interpret their business needs
* Gaining knowledge of appropriate styles.
* Negotiating pricing and deadlines.
* Analysing a brief's specification and the text to be illustrated, as well as researching sources
thinking creatively and using imagination to produce new ideas.
* Creating images and designs by using the traditional hand skills of drawing and painting, alongside other techniques, to meet design briefs
using computer-aided design (CAD) packages to scan images and change size, colours and other elements.
* Providing roughs for approval.
* Redefining a brief through further consultation with the client to include new ideas or text as appropriate.
* Running the business, when working freelance
speculatively approaching potential commissioners to seek new sources of work
working within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines.
* Creating original pieces for self-promotion
researching appropriate galleries to find suitable venues to exhibit work.
Job Skills and Abilities
* The ability to market your skills.
* Knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) techniques and printing processes, including computer graphics.
* Research skills.
Interested applicants should have;
HND or BSc in any of these;
* Fine art
* Graphic design and illustration
* Visual art.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to the HR through uniqwesolutions @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted