1) Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, and other fluids; and add as required.
2) Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash.
3) Clean windshields, and/or wash and wax vehicles.
4) Collect cash payments from customers and make change.
5) Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels.
6) Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods.
7) Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales.
8) Sell and install accessories, such as batteries, windshield wiper blades, fan belts, bulbs and headlamps.
9) Grease and lubricate vehicles or specified units, such as springs, universal joints, and steering knuckles, using grease guns or spray lubricants.
10) Maintain customer records and follow up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders of service due.
11) Operate car washes.
12) Perform minor repairs such as adjusting brakes, replacing spark plugs, and changing engine oil and filters.
13) Provide customers with information about local roads and highways.
14) Rotate, test, and repair or replace tires.
15) Test and charge batteries.
1) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
2) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
3) Repairing -- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
4) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
5) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
1) Number Facility -- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
2) Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
3) Problem Sensitivity -- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
4) Manual Dexterity -- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
5) Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Minimum of OND required with some years of work experience.
How To Apply:
Interested persons should submit their CV to this email address: dglobalconsult @gmail.com or forward their names, qualifications, post applying for, contact numbers and location to the message box or phone number attached to the advert page