The Finance and Stock officer is responsible for all
finance and accounting related activities required to
support day to day operations and meet relevant
regulatory requirements as well as stock
* Financial Obligations
As the new CFO, you need to approve all agreements
concerning financial obligations, such as contracts for
raw materials, IT assets, and services, and other actions requiring a commitment of financial resources.
* Budget and Expense Control
Budgets are a fact of life, and the new CFO is responsible
for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs,
and comparing the company’s actual performance with
estimates (the budget). It is an ugly process that falls
within the CFO area of control.
* Company Liabilities
After cash flow, part of the new CFO responsibilities is to understand all of the company’s liabilities. A company has many legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases, or insurance summaries, and expectations from loancovenants and/or the board of directors.
* Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing
Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality
Management, Promoting Process Improvement,
Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets,
Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity.
* Bachelor's Degree
Bachelor of Science in Finance programs provide students with theoretical and analytic skills needed for careers in finance and business.
* 2-5 years of expierenc in stock and finance management studies.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.glovixintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted