The West Central Africa Commercial Finance Manager
will provide commercial finance and Financing support
to the LCT & Africa Zone business leadership to drive
increased visibility into operating performance with
the goal of supporting revenue growth and increased
profitability of the platform.
* One-on-One Partner with the GM and his/her staff to
drive operating performance & act as champion for
pricing, preparation of sales plan/monthly estimation
of revenue to standard margin,
Playing a key role in development & execution of
structured finance solutions for customers. Ability to
interact with financing partners & banks and develop
products under the oversight of the Africa CFO and
the Global Financing Organisation.
* Defining the overall strategy and vision of West
Central Africa through very close cooperation with the
* Proactively recognize standard revenue recognition
practices in close cooperation with Controllership,
deal escalation, contribution margin walks.
* One-stop Finance Rep towards the GM and external
partners – being amongst other things the link to the
central FP&A teams.
* Close cooperation with EAGM, Africa zone and local
* Strong contributor to Africa & EAGM FP&A for
developing estimates, operating plans/forecasts/
reviews Driving profitable growth by providing
analysis of results and reporting key metrics while
advising the West Central Africa leadership team on
risks and opportunities, as well as recommending
* Effectively manage, and coordinate the commercial
finance activities across the region.
* Provide financial analysis and insight in support of
business decision making needs, including evaluation
of major risks and opportunities.
* Help define the IT platform and requirements to
support analysis, improve data visibility and ensure
* Lead cross-functional projects focused on improving
rigor in key Finance processes, reducing costs &
improving profitability, such as Pricing, Warranty
* Ensure Integrity is upheld throughout all processes,
policies and practices, by ensuring appropriate
communication, training and prioritization of related
* Support the cash initiatives across the Cash / Credit /
* Actively manage distributor performance, specifically
on cash, through frequent direct interaction.
* Help manage the GOF relationship by driving better
quality input and monitoring and working
collaboratively to improve GOF output.
* Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial
results to operational performance drivers, generate
alternatives and drive positive change.
*Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led
cross-functional projects/process improvement within
operations/finance function involving process
improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas.
* Strategic thinking/Able to understand market and
financial trends and be able to recommend programs
and tools to promote sales and services.
* Excellent communication skills: experience working
across multiple levels (including executive level),
functions and regions; able to clearly communicate
complex financial information in a easy to understand
manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally
and in writing.
* Experience in presenting to high level management of
private and government customers.
* Proven Track record of working successfully in a very
diverse international and cross-cultural environment,
ideally some years of residence / work in one of the
larger markets of the region.
* Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/
applications, strong Excel skills in data compilation
* Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral,
ethical, and personal values in decisions,
communications, actions, and when dealing with
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
Administration and minimum of 15 years of financial
and/or Commercial work experience.
* Experience within a commercial bank, trade finance or
risk functions; or relevant Sales & Project Finance
experience in a multi-national environment.
* Demonstrated experience and understanding of
Accounting Principles and Controllership
* Trained and/or certified in process improvement methodology such as LEAN or Six Sigma.
* Graduate of GE's Financial Management Program
(FMP), Experienced Financial Leadership Program
(EFLP) or Corporate Audit Staff (CAS); or graduate of
other financial leadership programs of other
* Masters’ degree in Business Administration.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.glovixintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08053009419
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted