A digital producer is a coordinator, supervisor, and strategist for projects involving the creation of digital media. The digital producer role may be assigned different titles, such as multimedia producer, web producer, or online producer, but the task list reads the same. A digital producer’s primary responsibility is to consolidate and coordinate the creative work of the design team, and build a product that will satisfy the client’s overall requirements.
The producer serves as the primary coordinator and communicator of any digitally-based project. This position collaborates with multiple project teams across boundaries of both creative and technical capabilities. The digital producer is responsible for each media component, its level of contribution, and its level of quality.
We are looking for responsible Digital producers that will ensure work that is being produced is within brand guidelines and has been Quality Assured.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage the production of desktop, tablet and mobile applications with social network integration from concept to final delivery.
* Work with designers and developers, as well as the clients to ensure smooth process flow and successful campaigns.
* Manage all aspects of assigned projects, working with designated clients.
* Develop working knowledge of in-house technology solutions.
* Develop project specification through meetings with sales team and clients.
* Prepare project plans and timelines.
* Plan and build applications using our platform.
* Document writing including conference call notes, statuses and reports.
* Take briefs from clients or internal stakeholders and build good relationships with them.
* Work with media agencies to ensure that specs are correct.
* Plan project schedules.
* Keep all parties updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
* Highlight any issues and strive to resolve them.
* Manage the finances of projects and ensure project administration and billing is kept up-to-date.
* To assist in development and design of new content added on the web.
* Manage, coordinate and update the web content on the website of the company on daily basis.
* To ensure appropriate efficiency by scheduling tasks of production and workflow.
* Also the duty demands to communicate the same workflow to rest of the company staff so that if any, the expectations shall be organizes accordingly.
JOB SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Experience working in an agency and/or creative and/or technical consultancy environment is advantageous.
* Previous experience working as Digital Producer is essential
* Experience producing web and social media content
* Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content
* Good editorial judgement
* Experience with Content Management Systems.
* Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards and usability.
* Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools.
* Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe photo, audio and video editing software.
* Experience with Search Engine Optimisation.
* Ability to work as a part of a team.
* Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
* You’ll be working closely with our on-air team to translate on-air content for online channels
* Experience managing or leading a team. * Ability to work independently.
* You’ll also need to think up and create a lot of content by yourself with limited team input.
Interested candidates should have;
* A post-secondary degree preferably in computer science or related field.
* Proficiency in Project management qualifications may also be useful, although practical experience is often more.
* Proven working experience.
* Professional certificate(s) and qualification(s) might be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested candidates should forward their CV details to broadviewstrategies @gmail.com
* Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09*********
* Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
* Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
* Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
* Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted