We are currently looking for a Creative Director to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be have the skill combination of a Creative Director (with a background in copy) and a Marketing Director. You’ll inspire, mentor, and oversee a team of talented storytellers, including graphic, web, video, and motion designers. Plus, a handful of extraordinary copywriters and content marketers. You will inspire others to exceed expectations and strive to continually evolve and grow each brand’s look, feel and personality. The Creative Director will be a key member and leader of the marketing/creative team and a driver of achieving corporate objectives. In addition to managing projects and outreach, the Creative Director will identify marketing opportunities that support company sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitors progress of ongoing Creative Design projects; provides guidance and leadership to address and resolve promptly, accurately, effectively, and to the client’s satisfaction, any issues or problems that may arise.
* Regularly analyzes the performance of the Creative Design project team (Copy, Art Direction, Design, Production) through KPIs and other metrics; utilizes data in decision-making to maintain or improve team performance.
* Develops creative, innovative, and cost effective Creative Design strategies that meet client needs, utilizing project experience, current market trends, competitor intelligence, and innovative thinking.
* Provide guidance, coaching, and feedback for the team’s creative and professional development.
* Can quickly build incredible empathy for our multiple audiences, both B2B and B2C
* Love exploring the latest marketing tactics to push our story to ever more audiences and thought leaders.
* Are the first to roll up your sleeves and do the design work when needed (either to set the example or the pace).
* Manage creative process from concept to completion including translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies. Self-assign projects and manage output from team.
* Lead and direct creative staff in the production of all marketing collateral and communications
* Manage company brand strategy and the integration of products and programs as part of the brand
* Support sales team for all promotional and event needs in efforts to generate qualified leads
* Develop promotions, collateral materials as well as timeline and budgets for all department projects
* Communicates timely, relevant information to employees, as appropriate, so they understand company performance, business direction and initiatives, and how they contribute to and benefit from the Company’s success.
* Maintains close relationship with the client’s assigned leadership contact to ensure Creative Design deliverables (i.e. visual concept, design, textual content, etc.) follow project specifications and meet or exceed client needs.
* Mange website, content, and SEO efforts
* Video and scripting
* Minimum 8+ years of experience leading a creative team.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or Communications required or similar field. Master’s degree a plus.
* Top notch creative and communications skills, especially in writing, copy and design.
* Deep knowledge of various communication platforms: TV, Digital, Web, Mobile, content, social and work with key influencers.
* Self-motivated to work independently and effectively lead a creative team.
* Must fully understand the value of brand building and marketing.
* Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a great collaborator
* Experience performing or managing a range of creative and marketing positions preferably in a client related environment or corporate marketing service
* Stellar communications, problem solving and project management skills
* Proven track record of success in a sales driven organization
* Experience using tools and techniques that generate quality leads (B2B) or direct sales using multimedia channels including social media, SEO, SEM, events, direct mail, print and PR
* Excellent writing skills and the ability to craft messages that resonates with target market
* Outstanding PowerPoint, excel, and analytical skills
* Background in creative development with a copywriting focus
* Experience with an automated marketing communications platform (Hub spot or other) a plus.
A good fit is someone who:
* Is hungry to get ahead and wants my job
* An excellent writer with a portfolio to show
* Is willing to roll up their sleeves, wear many hats, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
* Takes initiative to make things happen; a “doer"
* Is organized, technically savvy and skilled at multitasking
* Is upbeat and calm; good bedside manner with stakeholders
* Aims to please and has an “achievers" perspective
* A client- focus “can do" attitude required to be successful
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified? applicants or candidates should forward a copy of their CV's to quilloxconsultnig @gmail.com or forward their name, qualification, mobile number and post applying for to the mobile number 09*********
NOTE: NOT ABIDING TO THIS ADVICE WILL LEAD TO TOTAL DISQUALIFICATION, ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED