We are seeking candidates who use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects. Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality. Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress. Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required. Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
Skills and Requirements:
A blend of talents and skills is required of successful Associate candidates, including intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities.
- Advanced / graduate degree from a top school, e.g. an MBA, MS, or PhD required
- 5 - 8 years of experience with industry or functional work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
- Business-level fluency in English
- International work experience
- Willingness to travel 80%
- Strong intellectual & analytical skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Candidates from tier 1 or 2 strategy firms with a focus on IG sector will be considered for the post.
Mode of Application:
All CVs/Applications should be forwarded to the HRM through this Email: hrm.linkbridgeinternational @gmail.com
N/B: Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted