Responsible for creating and drawing the colorful moving images that appear on television, in films, and in video games. Write storyline for characters and put cartoons together with special effects, soundtracks, and other layouts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and draw characters for television, movies, or video games using computers.
• Work with directors and other animators to create story lines involving the characters.
• Create sketches, artwork, and illustrations.
• Draw storyboards.
• Concept the story frame-by-frame.
• Record dialogue.
• Work with editors to bring together the layers of animation, including backgrounds and graphics.
• Sequence frames together to create animation.
• Utilize modeling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolors and acrylics.
• Design a variety of characters with different personalities.
• Use technical software packages, such as Flash, 3d studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D.
• Time characters' movements to soundtracks or voice-overs.
• Interpret scripts.
• Develop concepts for characters and pitch ideas to clients.
• Design animated backdrops for characters.
• Work within the bounds of 2D animation, 3D model-making animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation.
• Work alongside printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
Skills and Abilities
You will need:
• Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes;
• Operation skills in the use of specific operating systems such as MAC OS X, Linux or Windows;
• A passion for information technology, good programming skills and the willingness to keep up to date with technological developments;
• High level of competency in using a range of relevant software applications, such as AdobePremiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop;
• The ability to understand and communicate complex information expressed in numbers, charts or equations;
• The capacity to analyse problems and propose solutions;
• Attention to detail;
• Desire to work on a project from concept through to closure;
• An understanding of the needs of the user;
• Excellent organisational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines;
• Confidence and enthusiasm;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to clients - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products;
• Teamwork and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
Interested applicants should have;
• HND/B.Sc in either of the following:
- business information systems;
- computing and computer science;
- film-making and digital photography;
- fine art/visual art;
- graphic and media design;
- software development/engineering;
- web development;
- 3D design/visual art.
• Proven working experience.
• Professional certification(s) could be added advantage(s)
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.primesetresources @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted