An Advertising Manager is responsible for directing and planning advertising programs and policies, producing collateral materials such as ad posters or contests and increasing or creating interest toward a purchase of his/her company’s product or service.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
• Plan and prepare advertising material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
• Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
• Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
• Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
• Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
• Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
• Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements.
• Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms.
• Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
• Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
• Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
• Assist with annual budget development.
• Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
• Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to field staff and customers.
• Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
• Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
• Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.
• Direct and coordinate product research and development.
• Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
• Manage sales team including setting goals, providing incentives, and evaluating employee performance.
• Consult publications to learn about conventions and social functions and to organize prospect files for promotional purposes.
• Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.
• Proven sales and marketing skills.
• Effective leadership, negotiation, organization, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
• knowledge in the product development methods.
• Advanced skills in computer applications.
• And experience in marketing tools, concepts and campaigns.
• The manager should also be proactive, creative, detail-oriented and work well independently and as a part of team under stressful environments.
•Minimum requirement of B.SC in business, marketing, advertising, sales or a similar field.
•Must have experience in advertising.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: hr.idealconsultltd @gmail.com or forward your name, contact, qualification, location and post applying for, to the message box or to the number on this advert. Not adhering to this instructions will lead to total disqualification. Shortlisted candidate will be contacted