Avocado is the fatty fruit of the avocado tree, scientifically known as Persea americana. It is native to Mexico and Central America.
Rich in monounsaturated fats, the avocado has a smooth and creamy texture. It is much higher in fat than most other fruits.
- Avocados is uniquely nutritional
- Contain lots of fiber, rich in vitamins and minerals such as B-vitamins, vitamin K, potassium, copper, vitamin E and vitamin C.
IMPORTANT OF AVOCADO IN THE HAIR
Avocado oil helps rejuvenate and moisturize the scalp. A rich source of proteins, amino acids and vitamins, avocado helps soothe the scalp and promotes long, strong, healthy hair growth
Avocado Oil provides intensive conditioning benefits to soften and moisturise the hair. It is also protecting and nourishing. Chamomile helps to soothe the scalp and condition the hair; it adds highlights to fair hair and a sheen to dark hair.
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR CHALLENGE?
* Helps to soothe the scalp
* Protect and nourishes the hair
* Promotes longer, stronger and healthy hair growth
* Saves scalp from itching
* Reduces dryness
Do you wish to see the wonderful solution?
Comment I WANT IT
Or chat me on my whatsapp number 08038758521