Good image quality, easy to use and lightweight to take it anywhere. it combines fashionable design, diagnostic confidence and economy.
• Display modes and imaging processing
Broadband, multi-frequency imaging: B, B/B, 4B, B/M, M
• Imaging processing
- multi-frequency probes for 2d imaging modes -
- iClear: speckle reduction image
- THi (Tissue Harmonic imaging) with convex probe 33976 only
- TSi (Tissue Specific imaging)
- zoom function: spot zoom, pan zoom
- ExFoV (Extended field of view)
Extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes allow to discover better diagnostic information.
- iTouch (auto image optimization)
• User interface
- alphanumeric QWERTY keyboard with backlight
- trackball: speed presettable
- 8-segment TGC
- user defined blank keys: shortcut for easy access to menus
• iStation™ intelligent workflow
Intelligent patient data management system
- integrated search engine for patient data
- detailed patient information review
- intelligent data backup/restore
- patient data/image sending, data deleting (USB , DVD, DICOM)
- exam managing: activate exam
• Storage/review mode:
- image archive on hard disk and USB mobile storage medium, temporary saving in cine memory, directly transfer report to PC
- 2 USB ports
- multiple image formats: BMP, JPG, dCM, FRM, aVi, dCM, CiN
- iVision: demo player
- Cine review: auto, manual (auto review segment can be set), supports linked cine review for 2d, M images
- Cine memory capacity (max.)
- clip length presettable: 1-60 s
B mode: 11959 frames
M mode: 110.0 s
Supplied with GB, iT manual and Cd manual (GB, FR, iT, ES, PT, dE, RU, BR).
• iScanhelper function
Dedicated inbuilt tutorial function to enhance ultrasound experience.
- wide selection of application specific exam planes
- anatomical illustrations
- standard ultrasound images
- scanning reference pictures
- tips on scanning and diagnosing
• Optional PW doppler for probes 33976 (Convex), 33977 (linear)
DP-10/20 support superb PW doppler imaging to access blood flow in different clinical conditions.
With PW, doctors will be able to:
- differentiate non echoarea and blood vessels
- distinguish arteries and veins
- evaluate blood flow velocity for more comprehensive diagnosis
- Check the health of a fetus by blood flow evaluation of the umbilical cordfeatures
Parameter adjustment: Gain, Sample volume size, Scale, Steer, dynamic range, Wall filter, etc.
Measurement: Trace, HR, Velocity, PS/Ed, Pi, Ri, etc.
• Dimension: 16 x 29 x h 35.4 cm (6.3" x 11.4" x h 13.9")
• Weight: 5.1 kg
• Display: 12.1" LED, high-resolution 1024 x 768
• Display language: FR, DE, IT, ES, PT, RU, CZ, PL
• Power: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (DP-20 only) - on request