GRADUATE'S JOB VACANCY IN OWERRI, IMO STATE
PATHWAY CONSULTANCY is a leading company with both locally and internationally recognition. We are engaged in the supply of Healthcare and Agricultural Products - inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team as:
* Graduate Executive Trainee
* Administrative Officer
Job Type: Part-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
* Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
* Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
* Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
* Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same.
* Files correspondence and other records (manually and electronically) accurately and in a timely manner. Acts as custodian of all Project Filing Systems
* Liaising with buyers or suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
* Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
* Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
* Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
* Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, and manages electronic calendars for team members. Maintains schedule for use of conference rooms.
* Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
* Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
* Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Executive Management and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) degree as first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply. Preferred field of study: Sciences/Management Sciences/Social Sciences or any related fields
About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
Excellent filing and labeling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
Highly professional appearance.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
SALARY SCALE: Very attractive, Competitive and Commensurate with incentives and allowances.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants who reside in PortHarcourt, Umuahia, Owerri and environs, are to submit their CV to the CEO of Pathway Consultancy, on or before the date of interview, OR forward their full
* SEX, and
* LOCATION (state of residence)
to the Employees' Relation Officer (ERO) on the helpline below:
HELPLINE : 08*********
DATE OF INTERVIEW: (please contact the helpline above)
TIME: 9:00 am prompt
* OWERRI OFFICE ADDRESS: 3rd Floor, #9 Uratta Street, off #21 Tetlow Road, (by DA-ARUGO HOTEL JUNCTION) Owerri, Imo State.
HELPLINE : 08*********
NOTE: Come with 2 recent passport photographs and a photocopy of your CV to the interview hall.