My name is Ezekiel Onitiju and I am applying for the role of a Social Media Manager.
I am an enthusiastic and social media savvy professional with experience providing comprehensive administrative, PR, strategic and social media support to promote organizational missions, programs, and services. I am well positioned to surpass your expectations for this role. I have over 4 years of experience working in communications teams across Consulting, Tech Startup, and a Digital Agency. I have acquired the tools and knowledge required to effectively contribute productively to achieve the goals of the organization with my current experience developing intellectual and promotional initiatives while taking the role of Project Lead for Coke Studio promo as the Community Manager on social platforms. Also, the Project Lead for Coca-Cola sponsored World Cup 'Score A Trip To Russia' Call Center Team.
I excel at helping to generate positive brand exposure and I am prepared to substantially replicate success stories on joining your company.
Highlights of my experience include the following with more details of roles and responsibility
on my CV:
● Project Lead for the Evaluation of United Nations SDGs Digital Campaign in Nigeria.
● Delegate Global People Summit, 2017(UN General Assembly).
● Project Lead for Coca-Cola sponsored World Cup Trip To Russia Call Center Team 2018.
● Project Lead role for Coke Studio from October to December 2017.
● Head, Media and Publicity for an NGO Youth Forum.
● Launched a Speech Challenge Initiative to build the communication style of youths.
● Developed online content for over 1000 hotels on Jumia Travels platform in 6 months
that attracted a high ROI.
● Creative Director for Ise Owo.
With the success of South West Fashion Summit 2018 in Nigeria, I worked as the Content Creator and moderated the social media platforms. I was a delegate at the just concluded South West Regional E-commerce Summit & Expo 2019 in Nigeria.
I am confident I will be an asset to your team and look forward to being a part of the success story for your team.
Thank you for your consideration.