Reveal your smoothest skin, 2x faster
It’s got the speed! Powered by upgraded, patented hair removal technology, the sleek is the fastest at-home device that gets rid of unwanted hair for good, on all (yes, all!) skin tones. Used by dermatologists for over 15 years, this FDA-cleared technology is clinically proven to be effective on the widest range of hair colors—even on blondes, and redheads. Safe and painless, each treatment takes just minutes – 8 minutes for the leg, 6 minutes for the back and 1 minute for the face. Packed with unlimited treatments, sleek is yours for life.
The sleek Permanent Hair Reduction Device uses patented els hair removal technology clinically proven to be safe and effective on all skin tones, even dark, and the widest range of hair colors, even blonde – something no other at-home hair removal technology can claim.
It’s got the power! With the same FDA-cleared technology used in dermatologist offices for over 15 years, the sleek Permanent Hair Reduction Device targets and disables the hair follicle to stop hair growth on the body and the face for permanent results.
When to use
For best results, use sleek once a week for 7 weeks. Once this protocol is complete, use the device for touch-ups as needed.
no appointment necessary
Unique, patented and amazingly effective, el?s technology combines Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio Frequency (RF) to work quickly and more safely than traditional at-home and professional hair removal technologies.
Wherever you choose to remove hair, each hair follicle is targeted and permanently disabled, stopping hair growth for permanent results. This el?s hair removal technology is FDA cleared and has been used in professional dermatologist offices for over 15 years. With over 3 million in-office treatments performed annually, you know you’re getting the best results – even at-home.
Before you use the sleek permanent hair removal device, read the enclosed user manual for important safety information and how-to-use instruction.
• DO NOT use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or chronic migraines.
• DO NOT use if you have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, insulin pump, etc. Use of the sleek has not been tested in individuals with active implants, and therefore the effects are unknown.
• DO NOT use on the ears, nipples or other intimate areas. These areas may have more sensitive skin and use the sleek there may cause serious injury.
• DO NOT use on a man’s face, jaw or neck. Using the sleek in these areas may result in skin injury.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. The sleek should not be used on anyone under the age of 18. The use of the sleek on or by children has not been studied and could result in serious injury