Top 7 Reasons To Get AK500+ Key Programmer
1. AK500+ can directly read out CAS3
2. Car Coverage: Benz year before 2009
3. Match and support function “Keyless Go” of Benz Infrared Key
4. Support Benz Infrared keys lock and unlock for EIS+ESL+ESM
5. Support Directly reading EEPROM for BENZ DAS( 1995-1998 )via OBD. Can unlock DAS when you lose all keys and DAS is locked
6. Read and write the ESL of E/Class and C/Class via K_line. No need to remove ESL
7. Hardware Version: V1.18
Mercedes-Benz: W220/W220 “Keyless Go” W208/W210/W220/
Volkswagen Audi: MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),
S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx)
1) Match and support function “Keyless Go” of Benz Infrared Key
2) Supports Benz Infrared keys lock and unlock for EIS+ESL+ESM , the leading technology all over the world
3) Supports Directly reading EEPROM for BENZ DAS( 1995-1998 )via OBD, can to unlock DAS when you lost all keys and DAS is locked
4) Reads and writes the ESL of E/Class and C/Class via K_line, no need remove ESL
5) Supports Benz ECU’s flash(29F400 and 29F800) generate key data. Need use STAR 2000 to do ECU coding
6) No need to choose the MCU type of EIS. When load EIS file, recognise EIS file, and generate key file. If your MCU is HC705, software will automatically suggest “load next EIS file of HC705”
7) Powerful Motorola MCU programming function,Directly reading dumps of EEPROM(HC908) and Flash(HC912,HC9S12,HC9S12X)for motorola MCU, in support of the engine ECU of Benz, VW and Audi etc MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPRO(M95xxx). An advanced tool of car ECU repair and programming, odometer adjustment and key programming as well.
Benz(R or W220) shift module ISM and 722.9 gearbox ECU drive authority
Upgrade ESM read and write EEPROM.
Online Communication Interface: USB2.
Power Specifications: AC Input 100-240V, 50/60HZ; output 12V/2A DC power consumption: 40W
AK500+ key programmer FAQs:
Q: I want to do these two functions: Read and write NEC KEY via Infrared and Fast erase NEC CHIP via socket, can AK500+ do it well?
A: For the function ” Read and write NEC KEY via Infrared “, only new keys can be written
For the function ” Fast erase NEC CHIP via socket “, the key chip should be a NEC chip and can be renewed.
Q: I have just tried to renew Nec chip, this time without any chip on the socket, but it is still trying to erase. Should I not get an error message because there is no chip on socket?
A: AK500 can not renew NEC chip via socket. You must remove the key chip, and put the nec chip in chip dashboard to renew it.
Q: I can not find 95xxx from A500+. Because I don’t have 95 adapter to connect to 95xxx on the AK500+ main unit, i can not read the ECU and ESM data. From the video, there is someone telling that the 95xxx is on the package box, but i have not found it. Please provide me a 95xxx chip adapter, or i can not use it normally.
A: AK500+ SKC does’t have 95xxx chip adapter, you don’t need to remove ECU with SKC. Only the old AK500 has 95XXX. It is easier to use for AK500+ with SKC calculator than AK500 with 95xxx chip adapter.
Q: How to write keys with AK500+ KEY Programmer?
A: Carry out the following steps:
3.Connect the EIS according to the connction picture
5.Save the data
6.Open SKC key builder file
7.Download EIS Dump File
8.Generate Key file
9.Put blank key to IR socket
Q: How to make new Benz key?
A: Carry out the following steps:
-Desolder CPU 1 from EIS
-Read data from EIS – CPU 1
-Open SKC Calculator
-Dowload the bin file
-Select keys for calculating result
-Calculate keys (About 7-10 minutes)
-Close SKC Calculator
-Open AK500+ again
-Click Step 4 to write the key option via IR
-Insert the key
-Load key dump file
-Click on programming
Q: AK500+ key programmer can do used benz keys? How to erase the data from the old mercedes keys? Can AK500+ do this?
A: There are some old keys which can not be reused again. If your old benz key can be reused, first you need to remove the chip from the key, then you can erase the data by renewing the key.
Q: How to read EIS DATA?
A: First you need import EIS data to SKC, then get the key information, after writing the key data to the new keys, then you can start the car.
1. Update: By CD
2. Computer system requires: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
3. Language: English