1. Structure of Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power.
Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability.
2. Main Features of Monocrystalline Solar Panel
· High wind-pressure and easy installation
· Water resistant junction box
· Design to meet unique demand of customer
Condition: Brand New