1) dual stream encoding(H.264/MJPEG)
2) 1/2.5"2M Pixels Progressive Sony MX 122 CMOS Image Sensor
3) With IR-CUT, support day/night switch
4) 2.0 megapixels, 1-30fps adjustable
5) 2.8-12mm megapixel lens
6) 78pcs F5 led, 80m ir distance for night vision
7) Multi-screen software and CMS, free app
8) Image processing: auto exposure(AE), auto white balance(AWB), auto gain control(AGC)
9) Support motion detection, P2P, ONVIF
10) Color: black, metal enclosure, IP66 waterproof
11) Support remote control by smart phone,iphone/android.
HD: high definition, 1080P192*********fps)
P2P: PNP, plug-and-play, a progress of interface technique, plug and play, no need to setup port forwarding on router.
ONVIF: Open Network Video Interface Forum, ONVIF is committed to the adoption of IP in the security market. The ONVIF specification will ensure interoperability between products regardless of manufacturer.
Low Lux: can view clear video in low lux environment(dark:0.1Lux, moon:0.01Lux, star:0.001Lux)
POE: Power Over Ethernet ( optional function )
This is a IP Camera who not only capture video like common CCTV Camera, but also compress data and send data to end-user via LAN, Internet.
You can publish and view video only need to plug network cable and power ip camera.
IP Camera often use linux operation system, built-in web server, support multiple network protocols.
IP camera has its own ip address and DDNS domain name, it can be viewed by inputting ip address into IE browser ad