Warehouse workers are the ones responsible for receiving stocks when delivered, storing them in the proper place and order, and doing the inventory.
They pack and store raw materials for future use. Sometimes, they operate forklifts for the heavier cargo. Warehouse workers also drive delivery trucks to either deliver their raw materials to vendors, or pick up their stocks from their suppliers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSILITIES
*Warehouse workers count the stocks received and store the data in the appropriate file in a computer database. *They pack or unpack the received stocks. *They label the stocks accordingly using labeling equipment like stamps, tags or markers.
*They keep track of all the stocks that go in and out of the control room.
* Warehouse workers must devise a plan on how to store the stocks so that they may be easily located for future use.
*They are also responsible for keeping the place clean and orderly.
* They must know when to dispose stocks that don’t pass quality control.
*They sometimes drive the delivery trucks that hold the stocks they need.
* They always prepare the inventory and complete daily logs.
*Must at least know how to read and write.
*Basic arithmetic skills are needed as well, since they will be counting the stocks and keeping record of it.
*He/she must be organized and punctual, and not easily distracted.
*Warehouse workers must also be physically fit and able to carry at least 30lbs of cargo/stocks.
*Ability to operate a forklift is an added bonus.
Interested candidates must have
* Minimum of SSCE
*Previous work experience is desirable
*Higher qualification is an added advantage
MODE of APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV to the company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the company phone no
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted; failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted