MiroPure refined premium quality, the super soft, delicate, and dense syntheticbristles easily hold foundation, concealer, BB cream, powder, blush, etc. andhelp you evenly spread your makeup.
Multiple Functions for Every Look
Powder Brush: Dust the bristles across your face to evenly diffuse loosepowders for less concentrated color that wont smudge your foundation.
Kabuki Brush: Sweet bronzer along your temple and your hairline,cheekbone, and jawline in a 3 shape.
Angled Blusher Brush: Swirl the bristles with blush on the apples of yourcheeks, and then hold it at an angle and glide it along your cheekbones.
Foundation Brush: Apply foundation to your center of your face and sweepoutward toward your hairline for a seamless finish.
Concealer Brush: Pat concealer on under-eye circles and blemishes. Usethe rounded edge to reach nooks around your eyes and nose.
All-over Eye Shadow Brush: Smooth eye shadow across your eyelids in awindshield-wiper motion for intense color.
Angled Eyeliner brush: Deep in cream or gel liner or shadow. Hold thebrush at an angle so the bristles are flush with your lash line. And drag fromthe inside corner of your eye along the lash line.
Lip Brush: Precise application of color on the lips.
HOW TO CLEAN:
- Simple Daily Cleaning: you can use a daily brush cleaner, or makeup removerwipes.
- Deep Cleaning Weekly:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running wateruntil the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
3. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
4. Let the bristles air dry in an open space