Dispatch Rider Job Responsibilities
The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
The Dispatch Rider Duties include:
• Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
• Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
• Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
• Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
• Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
• Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
• Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
• Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
• Transporting and receiving food, electronics, documents and other items quickly by motorcycle
• Record information, such as items received and delivered
• Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
• Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
• Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
• Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
• Effective use of real-time ESSON Riders App (Smart Rider)
• Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
• Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets or vendor clients to the receptionist
• Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Phone, Application etc)
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.