Our client, a Flour Mill company, seek the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Ref: DQC/HRM/PFM/006
• We seek to hire a smart, mature and entrepreneurial individual with at least 5 years experience who will be in charge of the Human Resource activities in a flour mill located in Lagos State.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process of the organization to ensure hiring of suitable candidates.
• Identify gaps for employee development and make relevant suggestions which cover competency gap.
• Coordinate human resources baseline services within the flour mill.
• Effectively ensure the development of training schemes and programs to enhance performance.
• Monitor staff performance and drive achievement of targets over the period of the contract.
• Support in communicating the vision, mission and core value of the organization through creative programs and activities.
• Candidate must have at least B.Sc or BA in any course of study.
• A certification in Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
• Candidate must have at least up 5 years post NYSC experience in Human Resource and at least 2 years in management level.
• Age: 30 - 35 years.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to communicate vision to all levels of staff with a creative and innovative mind
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in HR transactional and strategic activities
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• High emotional intelligence.
• Value driven with a high level of integrity.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Personable yet firm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: xenair @outlook.com stating the title of the job as the subject of the mail