Human hair type: Ombre Straight closure wig
No tangling no shedding,can be permed.If take good care of hair,it will be last for a long time,like 1 to 3 years.
The differences between remy hair and non remy hair.
1. Remy hair is generally more expensive.
It is hair that is shaved off the donors head and bundled in such a manner that all the hair is kept in one direction. By doing so, the cuticles of the hair do not get roughed up as much and stay smooth.
2. The method they collect isn’t the same.
Remy hair is in short supply and is therefore quite expensive.
3. Remy's hair would last longer because it has the best high quality.
So it is expensive! And it will last a long time if properly maintained.
4. Non-Remy has poor quality than Remy hair bundles.
Non-Remy hair is the leftover hair that in most cases is gathered from the floors of temples and salons then recycled to make a weft.
5. Can last for more than 2years