Architectural project managers are responsible for leading an entire architectural project, from budget to implementation.
They visit construction sites to provide recommendations and perform site inspections. An architectural project manager is also responsible in procuring construction bids, recruiting and selecting contractors and mediating construction contracts.
*Oversee architectural projects from the conception stage right down through construction and eventual completion of the project, making sure that project teams meet quality, schedule, contractual, and budget goals.
*He/She leads a team of designers and junior architects, oversee architectural projects, evaluate existing facilities and reformulate building programs.
*They establish and sustain client relations, participate in assessing and hiring architectural or engineering advisers,
*Collaborate with governmental agencies and selected project architectural firms. *Architectural project managers also adapt building codes, design and implement creative concepts of architectural layout and formulate and oversee project range, budgets, schedules and client expectations. They provide expert input in marketing, contractual, design, and production meetings; observe project performance and coordinate workload through the entire project to complete documents on schedule.
*Will also be responsible for studying the financial aspect of projects; organizing construction documents and assuming responsibility for finished plans, specifications, and management approval of materials and construction.
*May participate in mapping out program requirements, schematic drawings and preliminary cost estimates on large projects used in establishing guidelines for contract architects and engineers.
"Must have advanced knowledge of federal, state and local building administrative codes relating to building projects,
*knowledge of modern architectural methods and background on solving architectural design and construction problems.
*Important skills for this managerial position include good written and oral communication skills, decision-making and problem solving skills, administrative and management skills; leadership and interpersonal skills, advanced computer knowledge, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's Degree(MBA)is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to contact number.
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted