1. Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance.
2. Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipate delivery requirements,placing and expecting orders.
3. Ship items by examining items destination, route, rate, and delivery time.
4. Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status, and responding to inquiries as it relates to delivery.
1. Ability to communicate, read and write.
2. Organizational and multitasking abilities
3. Ability to work under pressure.
4. Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
5. Polite and able to get along with people.
6. Does not drink nor smoke.
7. Must have knowledge of all Lagos route.
Requirements and Skills
Minimum of ond
Minimum Qualification Requirements
₦ 30,000 - 40,000
Archive: The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending and collecting of official documents, materials, packages, and bulky items as needed.
Bas Security & Communication Ltd
Last seen 4 hrs ago
Lagos State, Ikeja, Region
3, Balogun street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos
An experienced Dispatch rider is needed to start immediately, he should reside around Ipaja axis, good knowledge of places in Lagos is very important.
Possession of a valid rider's card is required.