QuickBooks Premier 2016 software.
• Bill Tracker: Similar to the Income Tracker, this new feature gives you an instant view of “money-out” transactions. You can see outstanding bills, item receipts and purchase orders all in one place. There is no longer a need to gather multiple reports
• le reports.
• Fiscal Year-to-Last Month report filter: In addition to all the reports available in prior versions of QuickBooks, you will be able to generate a “This Year to Last Month” report.
• Payments Screen Search Options: You can now sort by any column in the payment screen and find the transaction you are searching for without having to scroll down through pages of transactions.
• Auto Copy Ship-To Address: If you create a purchase order from a sales order or estimate, there is no longer a need to manually input the address from your sales order. Simply check a box to copy the ship-to address, and QuickBooks will take care of it for you. Unfortunately, this feature will not be available in QuickBooks Pro.
• Bulk Clear Send Forms: This is a simple way to select and remove multiple documents from the send queue in one quick step.
• Continuous Feed Label Printer Support: You can now print on single-roll continuous labels, in addition to label sheets.
• Streamlined Upgrade Experience: To upgrade an existing file, the process creates a backup file using a new, simpler dialog.
• QuickBooks Statement Writer: If you have Microsoft Office 2013, then the QuickBooks 2016 installation program should patch your computer so that it will work with QuickBooks Statement Writer.
Accountant tools for you
In QuickBooks 2016, Intuit unlocked several tools previously available only to accountants. Users now have the opportunity to utilize these tools, including writing off invoices as bad debt; using prior account balances to locate account discrepancies; managing lists more actively with QuickBooks’ review list changes function; and more easily segmenting books by time and year with period copy reporting capabilities.
Operating systems supported:
Windows 8.1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
Windows Vista (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 (SP2)*,including 64-bit, natively installed
Windows: natively installed & Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP2) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 - Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2003 (SP2)*, and Windows Small Business Server 2008
Note: Windows Home Server Edition is not supported.
Hardware and operating system requirements (client and server)
2.4 GHz processor minimum
4 GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended
Server RAM Requirements: