The project objective is to create svg boxy best svg editor for non – technical users as well as professional designers and developers.
Svg is the standard format for storing vector graphics, such as icons, banners, pictures and illustrations.
• interface clean and intuitive user inspired by inkscape, sketch and adobe illustrator
• extensive editing support on canvas geometry objects, processing, painting and other properties
• save in svg and svgz formats, export to png, jpg, webp, pdf and html5
• integration of clipart library with thousands of free vector images
• integration google fonts with hundreds of free fonts
• configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
• manual guides, smart guides and grid
• route operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, invest, etc.)
• organizational operations (align, rotate, flip, order , group, etc.)