A loyalty card is a plastic card with a barcode at the back. The unique barcode helps to identify the buyer at every transaction. This way, the buyer is linked to the transaction when the card is scanned
Now every transaction of a buyer is known, the company that issued the card can offer rewards for repeated business: for instance, points can be rewarded for every amount spent. When the buyer has collected enough points, these can be traded in for real gifts. So the loyalty card is used to track repeat transactions of a card holder, so the card issuer can reward him or her for the repeat business.
The Loyalty cards are scanned at the point of sale (POS). The card identifies the customer and sends information about what the customer bought to a database. The information in the database is used to help the retailer understand and influence his customers’ buying habits.
The loyalty card can also come with a magnetic strip at the back, or a small chip at the front of the card. The magnetic strip or chip contains information that is used to identify the buyer at every transaction. This way, the buyer is linked to the transaction at the swipe of his card.
Our other services you could be interested in:
1. Customized hand fans designed with advertising messages to promote your business
2. Customized paper air freshener designed with your company’s name and logo
3. General printing services( quality paper business cards, letter head, diary, calendar, envelopes, fliers, banners etc)
4. General promotional/gift items branding services ( T-shirts, pen, mugs ,clocks etc)
5. Product packaging solution ( quality labels, food packs, plastic bottles etc)
6. Epoxyl stickers designed with your company’s name and logo, pasted at the back of cars ,doors and other metallic surfaces
7. Others: Lapel pins, wrist bands, name plates etc
To order for your executive diary call/ whatsapp