What This Product Does
TP-LINK Gigabit Smart PoE Switch TL-SG2424P is equipped with 24 Gigabit RJ45 PoE ports and 4 combo SFP slots. The PoE ports support 802.3at/af standards, with a total PoE power supply of up to 180W. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features. It is a cost-effective product solution for small- and medium-sized businesses.
802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SG2424P supports IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 180W and a maximum 30W per port. It's an efficient and cost-effective solution to supply power to wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices.
Advanced QoS Features
In order to balance the traffic of voice, video and other kinds of services in one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure, for example, that voice and video are always clear and smooth. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN, the switch can guarantee a satisfactory performance of voice applications.
Abundant Layer 2 Features
The TL-SG2424 supports a complete portfolio of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control function. Furthermore, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping enables the switch to intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers, and IGMP Throttling and Filtering restricts each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SG2424 is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and sends traps on abnormal events.
Interface: 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE Ports, 4 Combo 100/1000Mbps SFP SlotsFan Quantity: 3Dimensions (W X D X H): 17.3 x 13 x 1.7 in (440 x 330 x 44 mm)Power Supply: Internal Universal Power Supply, AC 100-240V~50/60Hz inputSupport 100-240V power supply
L2 Switching Features
- Support 802.3ad LACP
- Support static link aggregation
- Up to 8 aggregation groups containing 8 ports per groupSpanning Tree Protocol
- 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol
- 802.1W Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- 802.1S Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root ProtectMulticast
- Support IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, up to 256 groups
- Support Multicast VLANs, IGMP Immediate Leave, Unknown IGMP Throttling, IGMP Filtering, Static Multicast IPVLAN
- Support up to 4000 802.1Q VLANs
- Support 4000 VIDs
- Support Port VLAN, Protocol VLAN and MAC-based VLAN, Port Isolation
- Support GARP/GVRP
- Support management VLAN conguration
MIB II (RFC1213)Interface MIB (RFC2233)Ethernet Interface MIB (RFC1643)Bridge MIB (RFC1493)P/Q-Bridge MIB (RFC2674)RMON MIB (RFC2819)RMON2 MIB (RFC2021)Radius Accounting Client MIB (RFC2620)Radius Authentication Client MIB (RFC2618)Remote Ping, Traceroute MIB (RFC2925)Support TP-LINK private MIBs
Quality of Service
Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP prioritySupport 4 priority queuesQueue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRRPort/Flow- based Rate LimitingSupport Voice VLAN for voice related applications
Advanced Security Strategies
IP-MAC-Port-VID BindingStatic/Dynamic Port Security (MAC-based)DoS defenseDynamic ARP Inspection802.1x authentication
- Support 802.1x port/MAC based authentication
- Support Radius authentication and accountability Guest VLANAccess Control List (ACL)
- L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC addresses, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, 802.1p, DSCP, protocol and VLAN ID
- Time based ACLSupport Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm ControlSecure web management through HTTPS and SSLv2/v3/TLSv1Secure remote command line interface (CLI) management with SSH v1/V2
Support Web-based GUI management modeSupport Command Line Interface (CLI) through telnet management modeSNMP v1/v2c/v3RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)DHCP/BOOTP ClientDHCP SnoopingDHCP Option 82CPU MonitoringPort Mirroring (Many to One)Cable DiagnosticsPing/TracertSNTPIntegrated NDP/NTDPSystem Log
Switch TL-SG3210Power CordEthernet Cable