Dual Band GSM Gate way 900/1800
- This is a convenient GSM gate way, access GSM network , used to connect phone to the device
- This GSM Gate way provides mobile-to-mobile call technology, which could replace the traditonal regular landline operator's landline to a mobile number service.Comparing with landline-to-mobile call, such mobile-to-mobile call is much cheaper, therefore buyers can save money by making calls or communications via GSM network.
- While the GSM Gate way is installed with a SIM card, it can fucntion as a mobile phone device. Normal analogue
telephony devices (e.g. Cordless or Desktop Phone / FXO / PBX / VoIP equipment, etc.) could be connected to this GSM gate way. All the calls or communications will be accessed and transmitted via GSM network instead of traditional Copper Phone Wires.
- Providing 900 and 1800 GSM connectivity.
- Simple to install/easy to maintain
- Allow PIN code entering and reciprocal phone-card lock
- Provide optimized circuit directly connecting the exchange device
- for extensions
- LCD with back screen
- Polarity reversal signal for metering
- 3.5dBi gain antenna
- Compatible to PABX
- Suitable for call termination of ISP
- Incoming call reminder, time display
- Air interface standard: GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Frequency ranges: GSM900:
- Transmit: 890~915MHz;
- Receive: 935~960MHz
- Transmit: 1710~1785MHz;
- Receive: 1805~1880MHz
- Channel space: 200KHz
- Sensitivity: -104dB
- Peak power consumption: 2W
- Operating environment requirements:
- Temperature: 0°C - +40°C
- Relative humidity: 45% - 90%
- Connectors: SMA antenna connector (TNC optional)
- Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Pka
- Power consumption: static≤25 mA, emission≤500 mA
- Antenna: Gain: 3.5dB (all directional) 12 dB(Certain/selection)
- Power supply: AC220V/50MHz;DC12V/1.5A .
- Saving money from making calls via GSM network.
- Reducing cost by choosing the cheapest mobile service providers and cheapest service plans with changing SIM cards only.
- No more landline wiring, connect the telephone system to our GSM gate way, all your home/office incoming or outgoing calls would be transmitted via mobile GSM network.
- Transparent to your existing telephone system, therefore your existing telephone system will provides the same functions without further complex configurations. (e.g. incoming caller ID display, logs, speed dialing etc.)
- No worry for poor network coverage areas by installing a directional higher gain antenna.
- No down time & providing a backup connection, even if your landline connection is interrupted, your telephone system could make calls or communications via the GSM network with our GSM gate way.
- Easy to install, configure, operation, Not need to set anything: Insert GSM Sim Card, Connect the telephone , antenna and power supply (Unless rechargeable fully), Then turn on the switch.
- 1 x GSM Gate way Unit
- 1 x Power Supply(110V-240V)
- 1 x Antenna