Airtel 4G LTE Router Hotspot model VIDA M2 is the latest VIDA model that offers super-fast 4G LTE internet browsing and download speed, for home, office and when you are on the move.
It is a battery operated 4G Hotspot LTE Router with Wi-Fi support. You just need to slip it in your pocket and create a Wi-Fi zone anywhere you go.
Works with ONLY Airtel 4G and Airtel 3G Networks in Nigeria
4G LTE Router with Wi-Fi support
Able to connect with Table PC, Notebook and other types of Wi-Fi Devices
Supports Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
Supports Multiple Users at the same time
Long Lasting 3000mAh battery for 8 hours and above battery life
Model Name VIDA M2 LTE Router Commodity LTE Router
In The Box 1 LTE Router, 1 Battery, 1 USB Cable, 1 User Manuel
Description LTE Router
Battery Voltage 3.7V
Manufactured vida Telecom, Singapore.
The following guide will help you understand the basic operations of the Hotspot.
For configuration, log into the web graphical user interface and click the help icon on the top right corner.
Getting to know Your 4G Hotspot
1. power button
3. Reset button
4. Micro USB
Basic Info on Screen Display
6. Signal Strength of cellular
7. Network Type
8. Message Sign
9. Number of message
10. Signal Strength of Wi-Fi
11. Battery Power
12. Name of the Network service provider
13. Number of Users
14. Traffic statistics
Install SIM Card and Battery
1. Power off the Hotspot
2. Remove the back cover and battery.
3. Insert the SIM card into card slot in the correct position.
4. Install back cover and battery
DO NOT remove the 4G SIM card when the Hotspot is powered on as this may damage the card and the Hotspot.
Setting Up a Wi-Fi Connection
Step1: Power on the Hotspot
Step2: Set up Wi-Fi connection or wired connection as below.
1. Turning on Hotspot
ii. Press "powerbutton" and hold for a while till the screen is lit, and Wi-Fi is on.
Setting up Wi-Fi connection or wired connection
1. set up Wi-Fi connection or wired connection as below.
2. Make sure the Wi-Fi functions on.
3. Select Start> Control Panel> Network Connection> Wirelessn Network connection.
4. Click "View avaiable wireless networks" to show a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
5. Select the wireless network connection with the 4G Hotspot SSID and click "Connect".
if the security is applied you need to enter the correct network key.
The SSID and network key are printed on the Hotspot label.
Note: How to change SSID &Password
1. Log in to //192.168.0.1 and enter the management page.
2. Select Wireless> Wireless Security Settings, then you will see "Network Name (SSID)" and "Wi-Fi Password". Ensure you delete the old name and password and enter the new name and new password as your required.
3. Select "Apply" button, then log out.
4. Wait for computer or laptop screen to display the Wi-Fi icon . This means the wireless network connection has been successful.
iii. Connecting to the internet
if the Wi-Fi functions is turned on, your device should connect to the internet automatically.
iv. Logging into the Device Management Website
1. Make sure the end-user device is connected to the Hotspot
2. Open the bowser, enter //192.168.0.1 in the address box
3. Enter the username and password, and click "login" The administrator has the right to check and modify configuration permission.
Note: The default username and password are admin
Charging your Hotspot
1st. method: Charging by power adapter
1. Use compatible power adapter ( 5v, 1000mA).
2. Power adapter is an optional accessory
2nd method: Charging by connecting to computer or laptop. please use the proper cable to connect the Hotspot to the computer or laptop.
Note: if the Hotspot hasn't been used for a long time, please charge the battery before using.
connect the Hotspot to the computer via a data cable. Once the computer reads the inserted T-Flash card of the Hotspot. it will start to function as USB storage.
Restore Factory Settings
if you are uncertain of which Wi-Fi settings you have configured or changed, you can restore the factory defaults that come with the MiFi to reconfigure the device Wi-Fi setting.
> Log into Device Management Website to restore to factory default settings.
> Press nd hold "Reset" button for 5 seconds, and the device will be activated again and restored to factory setings
Reset button will delete all the device's user-defined Wi-Fi settings and restore Admin setting and Wi-Fi setting to factory defaults.
if you are having trouble with the Hotspot,here are a few things you can do to get it to function properly:
1. Log into any device management website and click the help icon on the top right corner for answers to frequently asked questions.
2. if the Hotspot is not responsive, reboot it by pressing the "Reset"button for about 5 seconds
3. Restore factory settings
1. Caution: Risk of explosion if battery is replacement with an incorrect or unapproved type. Used batteries must be disposed according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. The Hotspot product shall only be connected using interface of version USB2.0.
3. Adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
4. The maximum operating temperature of the Hotspot is 35C
5. The plug considered as disconnect device of adapter.
6. The device complies with RF specifications when the device is used at 20cm away from the body.
Get the latest Airtel 4G LTE Router Hotspot model VIDA M2 today and you will be very happy with your purchase.
Thank you for choosing the Airtel 4G Hotspot